- You can access the “Assessments” Section from the Navigation Panel on the right side.
- Click on Create New Assessment -> Objective to create Objective tests using the Assessments Section.
Step 1 – Create New Assessment
- Once clicked on “Objective”, you’ll be greeted with a Create Test page.
- Please add a Title and Description to the Test.
- Select a Subject in which you would like to create a Test.
- With our new Sections feature, you can Group Questions and Give a unique Marking Scheme for each of the sections.
- You can add multiple sections to a Test by clicking on “Add a New Section”.
- Fill in the required details and then Click on Continue.
- Once clicked on Continue, the Test is created, and you’ll be redirected to “Create Questions”.
- You can also find the created test in the list of tests in the “Assessment” section.
Step 2 – Adding Questions to Assessment
- You’ll be redirected to “Create Questions” after clicking on the Continue button in “Create New Assessment” or by clicking the Add button in the list of tests in the “Assessment” Section
- You can Create your own Questions by clicking on “Add Questions” or you can choose existing questions by clicking on “Choose Questions”
- You can use this tutorial to create your own Questions. We’ll skip to choosing questions in this section.
Step 3 – Choose Existing Questions
- Once clicked on “Choose Questions” you’ll be given these options.
- Select the Section (A, B, C, etc.) you want to add the questions to.
- Filter the questions based on
- Blooms Level
- Unit of the Subject
- Topics of the Subject
- You can see the whole question by clicking on “View More” below the Question.
- Click on the “Save to Section” button once the questions have been selected
- You’ll get a notification on the top once the Section Questions have been updated.
- You can select other Sections (B, C, D) similarly.
- Once added Questions to all the sections, you can
- Save & Exit to Deploy the test Later
- Save & Send to Deploy the test Now.
Step 4 – Deploy a Test
- Click on Save & Send to Deploy the Test Now from the “Choose Questions” page or by clicking on Send button in the List of Tests in the Assessments section.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Send Assessment” Page.
- Click on the Start Date and Time to set Start Time for the Test.
- Use the Slider to Set the time for the Class.
- Similarly, select the End Date and Time. This is the time by when students should End their Test.
- Enter the Test Duration in Hours and Minutes.
You can select Students by
- Clicking on the Desired Class in “Select Class”: Will display a list of students on the right
- Check “Select All” to select all the students in the Class or Select Them Individually.
- Add Students from other sections in a similar manner
- Confirm the No. of Students to whom the Test is being Deployed from “Total Selected Students”
- Click on “Send” to Deploy the Test.
- Once successfully Deployed, you’ll get a notification of the same and will be redirected to Assessments Section.
- You can see the details of Created test in the Assessments Section