You can access the “Your Courses” section from the Navigation Panel on the right side.
Note: To add courses to “Your Courses”, please refer to the “Add Courses” Section.
On Web App :
Step 1: Find a Course
- You can find a course in the “Your Course” section by using the search bar or scrolling through the courses in the section.
- Click on the desired course to retrieve Course Details
Step 2: Know your Course Details
- There are three tabs that can be viewed in your course details :
1.About: To know more About the course
2.Course Content: Access all Course Materials
3.Question Bank: Access to Course Questions
Step 3: About Tab
- Take a peek at the Course content in the Course Description
- Know the Sections you are teaching in the “Your Classes” section in the bottom right corner.
Step 4: Access Course Content
- Find your course materials uploaded in this tab.
- You can filter content by
1.Type – Document, PPT, Videos, and Other Links
2.Level of Questions – Easy, Medium, Hard
3.Category – All, Bookmarked, Your Content ( Uploaded by You)
Step 5: Add Course Content
- To add content, click on the “Add Content’ Button.
- You’ll be prompted with a pop-up box to add content.
- Please attach the Content and mention
1.The type of content
3.Topic to which the content belongs.
- If you make the document public, it will be accessible to all the students who have access to the app.
- Click on Save Button to add the document successfully.
Step 6: Access Question Bank
- Access Course Questions in the Question Bank Section.
- You can filter the questions based on
1.Objective or Subjective Question
2.Which Unit is the course from.
3.Blooms Level: Remember, Understand, Apply Analyze
4.Topics of the Course
5.Type of Question – ALL, Bookmarked, Your Questions (Uploaded by You)
Step 7: Add Questions to a Course
Click on the “Add Questions” button to Add Questions to the selected Course.
- Please type a question and at least two options for the Question.
- Optionally you can add an image to the Question and any of the options by clicking on the Image Icon.
- Add Source of the Question.
- Select the topics to which the Questions belong.
- Click on “Add Question” to add a Question successfully.
- Once the Question is added successfully, you’ll get a notification on the top right corner.
- You can add more questions similarly
- Once added, click on the Save button to add these questions to the Question Bank.
Step 8: Bookmarking Content and Questions
- Click on any Content or Question with a Bookmark Symbol (highlighted in the below image), and it should be bookmarked.
- Once Bookmarked, you’ll get a notification above that the Question has been successfully bookmarked.