- You can access the “My Profile” module from the navigation pane on the left. This will display your basic profile information.
2. Select the edit option from the top right corner to add or update your details.
- Fill in the fields with the desired information and click on the Save button to save it.
- If you change your Mobile Number or Email ID, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number and a verification email will be sent to the email address to verify them respectively.
3. To fill details in other sections, select the respective section from the navigation pane on the left.
Career and Research Interests:
You can add and spread out your research accomplishments, current work, future direction, and potential of your work.
4. Add the Title and Describe your Interests in a detailed way and click on the “Add” button to save the Interest to your profile.
You can add your certifications and completed educational degrees on this page.
5. Add the college, type of degree, field of study, grade, start year, end year, and a detailed description of yourself.
6. You can also upload your certifications via the upload option and click on the ‘Add’ to save the Degree to your profile.
Awards and Recognitions:
You can showcase your prestigious awards, achievements, and recognitions here.
7. Add the Award Title, Organization, Year, and a detailed description of your Achievements. You can also upload your awards through the upload option provided.
Communicate your interests with publications in a most detailed manner through the publications option given.
8. Add the Publication Name, Publication Link, Specialization, Date of Publication, NAAS, Impact Factor, Author, Co-Authors and click on the ‘Add’ button to save the Publication to your profile.
9. On clicking the ‘Show Publication’ button in the list view, you’ll be navigated to the publication in a new tab.
Open out your work history in different organizations and locations here.
10. Enter the job Title, Organization, Location, Start Year, End Year, Description, and the Industry you have worked in. Click on the ‘Add’ button to save the Experience to your profile.
Represent your research in the most efficient and detailed way here.
11. Add the Article Title, Link, Tags, and Project Funding. Explain more about your project through the Abstract field and upload the Project Article through the given upload option.
Share with the world:
You can share or showcase anything to the world besides the above-mentioned details in a most beautiful way through images here.
12. Provide a beautiful caption along with an image and click on ‘Add’ to share it with the world.